These three mandalas patiently waited in the wings for their final framing. I recently updated, painted, and drew on them and posted their progress on the Mandala of the Day site. Now it’s time to finish them which is this week’s Mandala of the Week project.
- paint the primrose wood panel
- trim and paint edges of “Cosmic Spirals” and “Yellow and Purple”
- adhere mandalas to their panels
- add varnish
More about these Mandalas
- Read more about Primrose from the MotW 33 post and check out its previous progress in this MotD 235 post
- Read about and check out the previous progress of the Yellow and Purple Mandala in the MotD 231 post
- Read about and check out the previous progress of the Cosmic Spirals Mandala in the MotD 236 post
About the Mandalas of the Week
Each week I choose one of my existing mandala paintings that wants to be upgraded OR create a new one and post it here. Throughout the week, I paint/draw/color/collage/etc it and post my progress on the Mandala of the Day. I post the upgraded version later in the week.
The Mandala Lady