Five components make up this week’s mandala:
- The path: our journey during this life time
- The sun: our Inner Light, our life force
- The sun’s rays: that which we want to manifest in this life time
- The clouds: our resistance to manifesting our desires
- The bubble: our guidance system
As we meditate and/or color this mandala, focus on these five components to receive answers to such questions as:
- How would I represent my path right now?
- If I were to give my path a color, what would it be?
- How would I express my Inner Light?
- What are the things I would like to make manifest now and down the road?
- What issues, fears, beliefs, etc. are “clouding” my way? How would I represent it/them here? Are the clouds moving in or out? What can we do to turn those clouds into something that helps us?
- Who/what is my guidance system? Who/what would I like my guidance system to be? What principles and ideals to I want leading me along my path?
With this week’s MotW, we’re looking at the bigger picture, a skyscape, of what we want to create in our lives, what’s “clouding” us over, and developing a relationship with our own GPS (guiding principles system).
The Mandala Lady