Inspired by yesterday’s Mandala of the Day, I felt like making a delightful design that could represent a sunrise or a flower in full bloom or that top of a mandala cake. And instead of it filling the entire circle, I saw it more as a partial mandala, with the rest of it being implied.
The MotD theme this week, Dessert, reminds us to enjoy the sweet things in life. At the same time, the word moderation comes to mind because as we all know, too much of a good thing may be cause for a miserable experience.
Some questions to ponder while coloring this mandala:
- What non-food things are sweet to me?
- Do I allow myself to experience sweetness?
- In what areas of my life do I overindulge?
- In what areas of my life am I lacking?
- Left to my own devices, would I rather eat dessert before dinner?
- Left to my own devices, would I rather do the easy things rather than the more challenging things?
The Mandala Lady